(A) Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”)
1. Your Privacy
2. Purposes for which we will use your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected when you or travel companion(s) or your appointed personnel make a purchase or enquiry or apply to receive our newsletter. The purposes for which we may use your personal data are divided into obligatory purposes and voluntary purposes. If personal data is to be used for an obligatory purpose, these personal data will be made clear during communication with our Travel Specialists and you MUST provide your personal data to us if you want us to provide the service for you which are applying. If personal data is only to be used for a voluntary purpose, it is entirely up to you to decide whether you want to provide such information to us or not. Should you have any queries on the type of purpose, please contact your Travel Specialist to clarify or you may contact our team anytime at no charge via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes for which it is obligatory for you to provide your personal data are:
- To process and administer your application to receive our newsletters;
- To process your request for any products or services offered by us;
- To fulfill requests submitted by you, whether over the phone, through our emails, or through other methods;
- To process or confirm your travel arrangements;
- To provide emergency handling services;
- For data cleansing and customers profile updates;
- For identification and verification purposes, in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
- To disclose to a third party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directors or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Hong Kong;
- To facilitate payments for products and services provided by us or our associated companies and business associates, including verification of credit or direct debit card details with third parties and to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties);
- To pass on to and for the use by any of our associate companies and/or business associates in connection with any of the above purposes and/or any other travel related services;
Purposes for which it is only voluntary for you to provide your personal data are:
- To pass on to and for the use by any of our associate companies and/or business associates in connection with offers such companies and associates may offer from time to time;
- For marketing, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, such as conducting market research or sending you updates on the latest offers and promotions;
- Direct marketing including:
- communicating to you regarding new product launch and other promotional offers, including where applicable, travel service and products;
- communicating to you regarding our promotional events, including where applicable, seminars, PR events, shop opening events, store announcement/events, exhibitions and news update;
- communicating on-counter or out of counter services and events for promotion or reward purpose;
- marketing reward programs, birthday celebration offers, free product information, digital campaigns, roadshow, in store promotion updates;
- communicating joint promotion or events with shopping malls, department stores, credit cards, direct debit cards, banks, trades, tourism boards, hotels, celebrities, magazines, television, websites, mileage programs, cultural, art or musical societies/organizations, charities or non profit organizations.
- To fulfill the above purposes, you may be contacted via email, direct mailing, telephone marketing, SMS or other means that are allowed by local authorities.
Except as provided above, we will not knowingly or intentionally use or share the Personal Data you provide to use in ways unrelated to the aforementioned purposes without your prior consent. If at any other point of time you do not wish us to use your personal data for use in direct marketing as described above, you may exercise your opt-out rights with LUXE TRAVEL Limited by notifying us.
In cases where we do collect personal data from you, we will:
- tell you (by way of this PICS or by a separate notification) that we are doing so and the use that we will make of such personal data we collect;
- where relevant, give you the opportunity to opt out; and
- tell you how we will store your personal data and how you can review, change and delete the personal data we have stored.
We will take all practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential but we may transfer/assign such data to the following parties:
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer and other services to us in connection with the processing and storage of your data;
- if we decide to sell any relevant part of our business, to any actual or proposed assignee, transferee or successor; and
- any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law.
Except as mentioned in paragraph 3 above, your personal data, however stored, will be accessed only by our employees or contractors who are authorized to do so. Where personal data is stored electronically, it will be password-protected (or under some equivalent form of protection) and accessible only by authorized personnel. Employees and contractors designated to handle personal data will be instructed to do so only in accordance with this PICS.
5. Your Right to Access and Correction
You may at any time request access to and to correct personal data relating to you in any of our records. You may also ask us to delete you or your personal data from any active mailing or distribution list. To exercise any of your rights, contact us at the address, facsimile number or email below, marking your communication “Confidential”. In response, we may ask you to provide certain details about yourself so that we can be sure you are the person to whom the data refers. We are required to respond to your requests within 40 days , but we may charge you a reasonable fee for doing so.
6. Personal Data Privacy Officer
The person to whom (1) requests (i) for access to data or correction of data, (ii) for general information regarding our policies and practices with respect to personal data and (iii) about the kinds of personal data that we hold and (2) general questions and complaints should be addressed is as follows:
Please send email to email@example.com; or /send mail to 19/F, Stanley 11, 5-11 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong; or/contact us via facsimile at +852 2539 0660.
7. Retention of Data
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data was collected. We may also retain archived personal data for statistical purposes. Personal data which is no longer required will be destroyed.
(B) Terms & Conditions
Important notice: (i) Reader’s comments are uploaded on www.luxetravel.com.hk on real time basis, Luxe Travel is not liable for any truthfulness and opinion thereon and does not bear any legal responsibility thereon. Upload is on a real time basis, the system may not provide instant monitoring for all uploaded comments. Should readers have any questions about readers’ comments, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Luxe Travel reserves the right to remove any uploaded comment(s) and refuse any person(s) from uploading. Comments should NOT contain illegal issues including but not limited to abusive language, libel, pornography and violence or personal attacks.The access of a third-party Internet site or resource through a hyperlink within this site is done so at your own risk. The contents, accuracy, opinions expressed and additional links listed on those sites are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by Luxe Travel. Luxe Travel denies any responsibility for the accuracy, contents, availability or omission of information found on sites that link to or from this website. You should therefore make all enquiries and investigation before proceeding with any online or offline access or transaction with any of these third parties. We do not warrant the security of any information you may forward or be requested to provide to any third party. You irrevocably waive any claims against us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any access to or interaction with any other websites via this website. Luxe Travel reserves all legal rights. In case of dispute, the decision of Luxe Travel should be final. (ii) This website has been compiled in good faith by Luxe Travel Limited from internal and external sources. Whilst Luxe Travel Limited endeavours to keep the information appearing on this website up-to-date, Luxe Travel Limited does not make any representation or give any warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information that this website contains. Visuals on this website are for reference only. You should therefore verify the information obtained from this website before you act upon it by calling us on (+852) 2539-0628 or email us at email@example.com.
Intellectual Property Rights: The copyright of the material displayed on this website belongs exclusively to Luxe Travel Limited. All other products or company names mentioned are used for identification purposes only, and may be trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. No part of the site included may be reproduced, transmitted or downloaded and saved, except that you may copy any part of such material subject to the following conditions:
- The material can be used only for private use and for non-commercial purposes.
- Luxe Travel Limited retains the copyright and other intellectual property notices that apply to the original material; and
- The products, technology or processes described on this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Luxe Travel Limited or by other third parties. No licence is granted herein in respect of those rights; and
- You are prohibited from using logo of Luxe Travel Limited without the written permission of Luxe Travel Limited. The logo of Luxe Travel is registered trademarks of Luxe Travel limited.
*In case of dispute, English version of all content on www.luxetravel.com.hk should prevail.