Discover migration of tropical birds & butterflies
Enter a world of unique experiences this green season at Six Senses Yao Noi Thailand
The Green Season is the most colourful time of year at Six Senses Yao Noi Thailand when tropical birds and butterflies migrate to the island. In the summer the rainforest turns its deepest shade of green creating an utterly magical environment. The pristine beaches become exclusive idyllic islands escapes with pure white sand and inspiring sunsets.
All guests staying between 15 May to 30 September, 2014 will enjoy below great offers*:
- Buy one get one free for drinks at The Hilltop or The Den
- Two-for-one Thai Cooking Class
- Complimentary 30mins spa upon booking of a 60-minute treatment
- Complimentary daily group yoga & stretching activities
- Complimentary ice cream and sorbet
- Complimentary guided excursion of nature & mangrove walk tours
- Complimentary daily movie at the beach
[Enquiry: +852 2539 0628+852 2539 0628 / email@example.com]
Enjoy LUXE TRAVEL in a Different Way!
*Terms & Conditions apply.