Luxe Recommendations for Long Holidays | Luxe Travel
Long holidays are coming! Where you can go if not travel to long haul destinations for long holidays? Luxe Travel recommends you to take a look into a long luxe journey to Vietnam combining visit to the central point to four World Heritages in Vietnam, Vietnam’s capital and the city with best weather in Vietnam. It should make the best of your Luxe holidays with a short flying time and relatively lower local spend. Enjoy LUXE TRAVEL in a Different Way!
Highlights of Luxe Journey:
- No need to wait for group departure, go anytime as you wish. Of course it is subjected to availability
- 4-Day Luxe Private Tour
- Stay a 5-star city hotels and award winning world class resort
- A day cruise in picturesque Halong Bay
- Visit to World Cultural Heritages
Escape the cold, embrace the heat at Nha Trang voted as the city with the best weather in Vietnam
Nha Trang is considered as having the best weather of Vietrnam. The diversity of Nha Trang presents a wide range of opportunities to ensure that guests have unique and unforgettable experiences. Water and land-based excursions that can be arranged due to the long coastline. Or simply relax at the tranquil beach or poolside, enjoying the attentive service and the much refreshment and dining choices on offer in downtown.
Luxe recommends to stay at Nha Trang's only beachfront resort, Evason Ana Mandara and Six Senses Ninh Van Bay which is set on its own secluded picturesque bay at Nha Trang. A sweeping beach and lofty mountains create the atmosphere of a private island in Nha Trang at Vietnam. Contemporary Vietnamese architecture blends with classic style to become at one with the natural surroundings.
Why visit Six Senses Ninh Van Bay?
- Picturesque setting with imposing rock formations and coral reef
- 59 elegant luxury villas pay respect to the environment
- World renowned Six Senses Spa with Vietnamese experiences
- A host of leisure activities include mainland excursions
- 3 restaurants create many memorable dining experiences
Discover the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi