Renowned Le Café de la Paix welcomes new Michelin Chef | Laurent andre
What is your favorite French dessert? The famous Millefeuille at Le Café de la Paix is the one you must not miss while in Paris!
The cafe belongs to the top list of Parisian restaurants by offering high-quality, character gastronomy suited to today’s tastes. The legendary Café de la Paix at InterContinental Paris, a Parisan institute since 1862, welcomes a Michelin-starred chef, Laurent André. This 48 year-old maestro arrives straight from a seven-year term in the kitchens of the Royal Monceau - Raffles Paris Hotel and Spoon at Intercontinental Hong Kong. Don't forget to admire painting on the ceiling which is listed and protected by the French Government.
If you book through with Luxe Travel for stay at the InterContinental Paris Le Grand, you will recieve below LUXE BONUS AMENITIES*:
- Automatic upgrade from Classic to Superior room - Upgrade on arrival subject to availability for other categories
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests in private dining room of Club Lounge
- Guaranteed free access to the private Club Lounge with complimentary use of all its services: (normal supplement is 120 EUR per night)
- VIP welcome amenities and letter
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- Voucher for 20% discount at spa on any treatment
- Complimentary internet access
Enjoy LUXE TRAVEL in a Different Way!
*Terms & Conditions apply. Please consult your Luxe Travel Specialist for details.